I haven't posted to this particular list in some time, although there have
been several off-topic posts. As a rule, I enjoy reading most of them as
they generally relate to something having to do with employment, jobs, work
environments in other states/countries, etc. If they aren't something I
would normally read or don't interest me, I simply delete them and move
on--I don't let it ruin the rest of my life! I certainly hate to hear grown
adults crying about this or that topic not being something that should be on
the list. And who made you list-monitor? Hmmmm?

Some of you guys actually remind me of my two boys: "I'm gonna tell Dad you
posted a non-specific posting to CF-Jobs"--"Did not!"--"Did too!"--"Nany,
nany, boo, boo!".

Will those of you with an aversion to list conversation, specifically job
possibilities and the ramifications thereof, get a grip... sheesh! If the
list took hundreds of hits, I might understand your point. However--well, it
simply doesn't... ;). While we are trying to build job related traffic so we
can all get and keep whichever job we see on here that interests us, I say
the more we discuss these things, the more recruiters and human resources
people will be able to facilitate us with those job categories and job
descriptions.

For the rest of you who simply HAVE to complain about something or you're
not happy, can you say Delete key? How about Digest mode? I knew ya could.

David L. Rice

"There's a five dollar fine for whinin'" -- lyric snippet from a Chris
LeDoux song
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Robert Westcott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 1:12 AM
> To: CF-Jobs
> Subject: Please move chat to CF-Community!!
>
>
> I second the motion to take chat other than postings for CF jobs available
> to the CF-Community list.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Robert Westcott
> www.help-u-web.com
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
> To Unsubscribe visit
> http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf
_jobs or send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
'unsubscribe' in the body.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe visit 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_jobs or send a 
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in the body.

Reply via email to