All:

I am currently seeking contract work nation-wide. My 
rates are reasonable and I bring a great deal of 
experience to the table.  I have worked on all sorts 
of web based applications from intranets to high 
profile dot coms.  I have been actively developing with 
ColdFusion since the very early days (version 1.5) and 
I comfortable with most RDBMS's (MS SQL, ORACLE, ...).  
In addition to my coding skills I am an accomplished 
system architect with strong lifecycle development 
skills.

A PDF version of my resume can be found at:

http://www.altainteractive.com/about/CraigWFisherResume.pdf

Please contact me off list if you need the resume in
another format or want additional information.

Thank you,


Craig Fisher
Macromedia Certified Instructor
Macromedia Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
801-791-8251 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe visit 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_jobs or send a 
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in the body.

Reply via email to