I am currently searching for work.  I am available for either in-house 
(Pomona, California) or remote commitments on either a contracted or 
employed basis.  I specialize mostly in applications development for the 
web utilizing a variety of programming languages.  Rates start at $20/hr.

I have been in the web development industry for the last 5 years.  I have 
been developing applications with ColdFusion for the past 3 1/2 years, 
and consider it my strongest programming language.  I am certified by 
Allaire in ColdFusion up through version 5.0.  I have been programming in 
ASP and Visual Basic for about a year now, and feel confident of my 
ability to take on projects in either of those languages as well. 

Thanks for reading this email.  I strongly hope you will consider me for 
any positions you might have.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe visit 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_jobs or send a 
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in the body.

Reply via email to