Hi,
 
I'm a ColdFusion developer located in Moldova. I'm looking
for part time telecommuting work and can start work immediately.

My total IT experience is 14 years.
Six years of work with American employers.

Skills:
ColdFusion, 4+ years of experience, Fusebox 4.1,
MSSQL Server, including Transact SQL and stored procedures, 5 years,
Oracle, including PL-SQL/TOAD, 1 year,
MySQL, 2 years,
Delphi, including CFX development for CF5, 6 years.

I'm an expert in JavaScript and DHTML.
 
I've also worked with the following: XML, XPath, XmlHttp,
Rich Internet Applications, ADO, COM,
Indy sockets(Delphi), Voice over IP, Photoshop.

I can provide my resume, hourly rate, references and other
examples of my work upon request.

See some of my projects at http://www.docubee.com
I'm the author of Docubee project.
See what people say about my Fusebox DHTML editor at
http://www.fusebox.org/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=27&threadid=4994&forumid=1



--
Thanks,

Sergey Croitor


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:13:4098
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/13
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:13
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to