I am currently on a contract which will expire on Dec. 21, 2007 due to
massive budget cuts.

I have 9 years experience, with ColdFusion (3.1-8.0 (coding and server
setup/maintenance)), MSSQLServer, a bit of Oracle, and a bit of Sybase.

I've done work in various US Government agencies, including HUD, FAA, FDA
and the US Customs Service, and organizations such as the American
Psychological Association

 

I'm looking for onsite or offsite opportunities in the Raleigh/Durham/RTP
area, full or part time. 

Or telecommuting opportunities, full or part time, anywhere in the world.

 

My contact information is in my signature. Rates, references and resume are
available upon request.

 

-- 

Scott Stewart

ColdFusion Developer

 

SSTWebworks

4405 Oakshyre Way

Raleigh, NC. 27616

(703) 220-2835 (cell)

(919) 874-6229 (home)

 

http://www.sstwebworks.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sstwebworks>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sstwebworks

 

Boycott Sys-Con
<http://www.sstwebworks.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/10/16/Boycotting-SysCon> 

http://www.sstwebworks.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/10/16/Boycotting-SysCon

 

 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Get the answers you are looking for on the ColdFusion Labs
Forum direct from active programmers and developers.
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/categories.cfm?forumid-72&catid=648

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:6027
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.13

Reply via email to