Ditto.. where do I send my resume? I'll be happy to drop it off in person. I'll be in London in a couple of weeks.
> I am currently working on behalf of a major player in the online > social networking market. > My client are looking for Coldfusion developers to join there vibrant > team in central London. > Excellent rates of pay, benefits and packages available to the right > candidates. > > - CF MX / CFCs 5 + > - MS SQL 2000 + / Oracle > - Java script > - CSS / XHTML > - Source control > > ALL COLDFUSION DEVELOPERS THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED > OUT ON PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to date Get the Free Trial http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;192386516;25150098;k Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:6469 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13
