Hello all,

 

I just wanted to let everybody know I will be available around the middle of
May for any long-term W-2 contract opportunities which I can do from my home
office located in the Atlanta, GA area.  At this time I can no longer accept
1099's for the time being.    I have about 6 years experience and consider
myself about a mid-level developer.  I can only start then in accordance
with my current contract which I have already provided notice to.

 

Please visit my website for all necessary info (Need A Developer) link,
Just thought I mention this ahead of your visit in that quite a few sections
are under development as I will be doing those in my spare time, but the
info you need is up.  

 

A full resume, code samples and rate info will be only provided that your
contact provides me with good enough detail.  Also recruiters please don't
contact me as I am only looking for opportunities from direct companies.

 

Thanks,  

 

Michael W. Firth

Phone: (770) 438-1130

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <http://www.cfdsn.com/> 

Website:  www.cfdsn.com <http://www.cfdsn.com/> 

 

 

 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;192386516;25150098;k

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:6489
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13

Reply via email to