When you want the job done to meet expectations, call someone else. When you 
want the job done that EXCEEDS expectations in faster time and with better 
customer service, call me.

I've been a ColdFusion developer for about 5 years and I code high quality 
neat, elegant, maintanable solutions. On top of CF, I bring in plenty of 
Javascript/AJAX, CSS, XHTML expertise. Your solution will be coded to W3C 
standards with table-less design and meet 508 accessibility standards at a 
minimum. I'm very comfortable with frameworks (FuseBox, Model-Glue) and best 
practices.

I'm also reasonably familiar with Java (plus Struts, Spring, Hibernate) and to 
a lesser extent .NET. Great SQL skills, especially in Oracle but I'm also fine 
working with SQL Server or MySql.

I'm currently cleared for top secret.

So why am I available? The company I work for is losing their contract.

Here's what I'm looking for:

- A ColdFusion position working on new and interesting applications or 
solutions. Some legacy work is OK but if you're asking me to play benchwarmer 
on your ColdFusion 3 Fusebox 1 apps, forget it

- A position within a 30 minute drive of McLean, VA OR with telecommute 
options. No more DC onsite for me please.

When you're ready to get serious about your code and solutions, email me a 
brief summary of the position. If the overview looks good I'll call you and we 
can discuss.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

William Bowen
[email protected] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:7395
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.13

Reply via email to