I am an advanced ColdFusion Developer with approximately 17 years of web
design and development experience, who is seeking part-time / full-time
project work.

 

I am available during normal business hours to complete projects of any
shape and size.  All work will be performed from my home office, where I
have been working remotely for approximately eleven (11) years now.

 

I have been working with ColdFusion since version 4.5x, and recently
obtained the "BrainBench Master Certification in ColdFusion MX".

 

My specialties include (but are not limited to) ColdFusion MX, SQL,
JavaScript, Standards-Compliant XHTML & CSS, Accessibility, Usability,
Section 508 Standards, and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).

 

Additionally, I am also an experienced team leader and resource manager who
has worked in a variety of environments from start-up companies to the
Fortune 50.  I was Vice President of Ecommerce Technology at Bank of America
for five (5) years.  Following that, I started my own web design and
development company - Accessible Computing - which I have been running for
the past four (4) years.  

 

I also posses solid Online Marketing skills, such as Search Engine
Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management, so I can
apply Online Marketing best practices to your web pages as I (re)develop
them.  (I recently completed a contract for Bank of America performing SEO
and PPC on the www.BankOfAmerica.com <http://www.bankofamerica.com/>
website with a $7MM annual budget.)

 

I can provide an updated copy of my resume, client websites, code samples
and references upon request.  In the meantime, please checkout the "About
Us" page of my company website -
http://www.accessiblecomputing.com/accessible-website-ecommerce-design-compa
ny-in-charlotte-north-carolina.cfm. (Please note that I am presenting myself
individually for employment opportunities, as opposed to my company.)

 

If interested in taking your website application(s) to the next level,
please contact me using "jobs [at] accessiblecomputing [dot] com".

 

I look forward to hearing from you!

 

Christian N. Abad - President

 

Accessible Computing, Inc.

1210 McLaughlin Drive

Charlotte, NC 28212

 

http://www.AccessibleComputing.com <http://www.accessiblecomputing.com/> 

 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:7725
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13

Reply via email to