Hi all,

My name is Mike and the first thing I like to say it has been a while for
ColdFusion and I.  I say about a year so I am busy catching up with the new
developments from 8 and 9.  I have been though working as a SQL Server
Developer and Administrator for about the past year so the trade off is that
I am lot stronger with stored procedures and triggers, which was a previous
weakness of mine.

With that being said, I do have somewhere around 9 years experience and I
did so some work with 8 as well as previous versions.  In addition, I can
provide you with 8 to 9 years of solid SQL Server experience.  I can also
provide you with some solid ASP 2.0.  My primary SQL Server is with 2005 and
a little 2008.  I am pretty much open to contract or working full time
telecommute.

Rates and resume provided upon request of course.  So if you need somebody,
send me an email and we can talk and see if it would be a good fit.  On a
side note my first impression of CF 9 was it looked pretty kool.

Thank you,

Michael


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology-Michael-Dinowitz/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:8490
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to