Good morning.  I am a ColdFusion and SQL Server Developer based out of Atlanta, 
Georgia.  I am seeking any opportunities which call for one or more 
technologies within my given skill set.  I do have over 10 years experience 
within the business and welcome any interested parties.  A resume along with 
salary/rate information is provided upon request.  References are usually 
obtainable once an initial discussion takes place along with the nature of the 
opportunity is made known.  I can work as a W-2 or 1099 for contract work, with 
a preference for W-2.  If your position is located outside the Atlanta area, I 
am very open to a telecommute option.  In addition, while I can not work 
outside the Atlanta area for a given period of time, I am open to spending up 
to a week to alleviate any concerns you may or may not have.
My primary skills are ColdFusion, ASP.Net (with C#), and SQL Server.  However, 
I can also provide CSS, XML, and Javascript as secondary skills.  I will let my 
resume speak for the rest of my experience if requested.  I do thank you in 
advance for any consideration given and look forward to your inquiries.  
Thank you

                                          

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:9065
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to