Hey all,

I'm looking to hire a contract developer, but one that also knows ASP.Net
well.  I'm posting here, because while the server site is currently written
in ASP, if I could work with someone to migrate it to ColdFusion, that's
the direction I want to go.

I've also been working with the client to transition to a pure HTML/jQuery
front-end, which gets compiled using Cordova/PhoneGap into Android and iOS
applications.  It connects to the backend using a REST API.  Experience
with Web-based Native App development is important.  Experience with Kendo
UI is a huge plus.

We work completely virtually, but if you happen to be around the Washington
DC area, that's where the client and I both live.


Cheers,
Pete
--
Pete Oliver-Krueger (@petekrueger <http://www.twitter.com/petekrueger>)
MillionMunkeys • healthy disruption
http://millionmunkeys.net/blog/

Need help? Schedule some time to talk with me for free:
http://sohelpful.me/peteok/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:10362
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to