> Is there anything scheduled for the meeting tomorrow night?

It's Robin's turn. <g> Seriously, it'd be nice to have someone from
Greensoft talk about building a scalable site with clustering of both
webservers and SQL servers... if not this month, some month soon.

I just got done building the little Fuselet for Ben Forta's tip-of-the-day
wddx feed (see it at http://kcfusion.org) which I could talk about, but I
think everyone is Fuselet-ed out by now. :)

Topic suggestions from the list would be appreciated; maybe we can come up
with something.

Ron
[EMAIL PROTECTED]