Here's the message I got about it, although I haven't received one of these
messages yet.

        A new Visual Basic Script (VBS) virus named Mawanella is in the wild
on the internet.        This virus is propagated through email including
Microsoft Outlook. A sample of the      email the worm sends out is as
follows: