I just realized that mail to this list is being archived to the web, which
makes a great resource for research, but if you have personal information
included in your signature that you do not wish to share with the whole
world, you may want to make sure that you do not include it.  If anybody
wishes to go out there to research, here is the url:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cf-list@kcfusion.org/

I do think this would be a very useful link to add to the kcfusion.org
website....

Kory Bakken