From: "Justin Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 2:51 PM
Subject: [KCFusion] Win2k IIS 5 & SMTP - Please Help!

I just installed Win2k Advanced, CF5 Eval, Test Server to help convince my
boss to go that direction (he is a slow adaptor, we are still on NT4 and
CF4.0). My problem is, besides the fact that we don't have a sys.admin, I
can't get the sucker to send out mail! I am not too worried about security,
port 25 is closed on the outside. How do I setup "Virtual SMTP" to send out
the mail! Please, oh please, tell me how to open the sucker up so it can
send from [EMAIL PROTECTED] I think, I might explode. For days, I have
researched this all over the net and can't find any article or tips on how
to set it up.

Thanks a million!

Justin Hansen - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Application Developer