Fellow KC CFers; please note attached from the Bay Area ColdFusion User
Group (BACFUG), courtesy of Matt Liotta.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 3:00 PM
To: Keith Purtell
Subject: RE: [bacfug] CF 2001 notes

Sure, no problem.  -Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Purtell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 12:49 PM
To: Matt Liotta

Matt:

May I have your permission to forward this mail to my fellow members of the
Kansas City ColdFusion User Group (KCFusion)? They would be very interested.
I don't think any of them was able to attend this event.

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.