From: Keith Purtell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 1:01 PM
To: KCFusion
Subject: [KCFusion] OT: rogue IP address

Off topic:
An IP address we temporarily abandoned is now in use somewhere on our
internal network. We can ping it but we don't who is using it or what for.
My references on Windows NT haven't yielded any suggestions on how we might
monitor this IP address or gather more information. Is there a command line
technique, or shareware utility that would do the trick?

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.