Everyone:

I know this is off-topic, but I wanted to pass this
information on to anyone out there who is looking for
a new career or job, and to any employer who is
looking to fill open job positions.  Take a look, feel
free to let me know what you think, and pass this
information on to others.

http://www.employersmatch.com/

Thank You.

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com