From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Adaryl Wakefield
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 11:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion]

Our accounting dept. uses Quickbooks. I am writing an application that is going to potentially use some of the information that is stored in Quickbooks namely vendor names and addresses. Is there anybody familiar enough with Quickbooks to know if it is possible to get Quickbooks and my CF app to talk to each other before I spend hours digging around for the answer?
A.