Our next CF user group meeting will be Tuesday, August 13th, from 6:30
to 8:30pm in southern Overland Park.

We will be discussing the basics of Fusebox 3. Included in this
discussion/presentation will be:

Methodology behind Fusebox and the Fusebox Lifecycle Process (FLiP)
Pros/cons of using Fusebox for your CF projects
Basic terminology
Walkthrough of a sample application from the book "CodeRutters,
Discovering Fusebox 3 with ColdFusion" (a book review will be in the
newsletter you will receive this weekend)

Tuesday, August 13th, 6:30-8:30 pm
We will be meeting in the offices of Mach10 Design.  (map available on
our website)
7200 W. 132nd Street, Suite 380, Overland Park, KS
(913) 897-5301

Metcalf is parallel to I-69 and is a large North/South road. At 119th
Street, I-69 starts and Metcalf jogs to the east a few hundred feet.
Take Metcalf to 132nd street. Turn west into the South Creek office
park. Go straight and park in front of the Merrill Lynch office
building. The meeting is on the 3rd floor, directly to the left of the
elevators.

If you have any questions, please email or call Ryan at 913-317-8350,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], www.kcfusion.org