From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Adaryl Wakefield
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 10:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] deletes on database?

I once saw a job announcement that said something to the effect. "..no deletes on the database will be allowed. All deletes are done via XML..." At the time I just raised my eyebrow and went on but now I'm kinda curious if anybody can shed some light on what exactly they meant. I only have an academic understanding of XML and a small one at that.
A.