Thursday is fine for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Ryan Hartwich
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 12:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] Measuring interest in attending a meeting

TO: KC MM Tools, CF, & Web Sig
Subject:  Measuring interest in attending a meeting

Our original intention of having a meeting this past Monday with an MM
speaker fell through due to travel difficulties.  We are working to set
up an alternate meeting this week.  Due to MM scheduling problems, the
free seminars in town this week and our perception that everyone will be
watching TV Thursday, we would like your feedback on the following:

Will you attend a Dreamweaver MX presentation WEDNESDAY EVENING in
Overland Park? Will you attend a Dreamweaver MX presentation THURSDAY
EVENING in Overland Park?

If we have a reasonable number of people interested and willing to
attend on the same day then we will continue to attempt to schedule
such.  If not, attend one of the MM seminars this week and we will see
you next month.

Your immediate feedback is requested
Ryan & Joe