From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mark Kirkbride
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 5:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] DreamWeaver MX, ColdFusion 5, and SQL2000

I've installed the new Dreamweaver MX.  My problem is when I try to view SQL 2k database Tables, I get a "Data Source Login".  The SQL 2k is set up in mixed authentication and I've tried NT accounts and SQL accounts without any luck.  I can view the Table/Field structure of the "canned" Access DB's that install with ColdFusion 5, and I can see all of the ColdFusion 5 datasources.  All of these datasources verify.  Anyone know what I need to do to be able to see the SQL2k tables and fields?

Mark Kirkbride
Senior LAN Administrator
FBD Consulting, Inc.
(913) 319-8836