From: Greenhagen, Robin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 7:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] CFMX Extended Path Info Processing

On previous versions of CF, we often smoothed out the URL for search optimization purposes to something like:

http://www.site.com/page.cfm/order27/user234

rather than

Well now we are moving these sites to MX and are having a hard time getting the server to process the smoothed version through the CFMX engine...

We have been through this article

and have verified that we have:

        <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>CfmServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>*.cfm/*</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

in our web.xml file.

Any luck from anybody else?  Darryl where are you man....  :)

Win2K, IIS5, CFMX Pro with all the patches.

Thanks,
Robin