From: Keith Purtell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 2:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [KCFusion] Uploading file from Web form

I went back to the server and made sure we had permission on both the target directory and the temp
directory. Then I tested my file upload again. Same as before; no result and no error message. By
the way our CF server runs under a special network-level account, and I made sure that account was
listed is the directory permissions.

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

---

---