From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ryan Hartwich
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 2:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] March Meeting questionnaire - Contribute demo

March Meeting - Contribute

I am working on putting together our March meeting.  It will be
presented by
Brad Miller of Accesszone Design and will be an introduction/demo on
using
Macromedia Contribute, including how to install/configure it from the
administrator/server point of view, basic features and the benefits of
using
it.

We are looking at 2 dates to hold this, Tuesday, March 17th or Wednesday
the
18th.  Likewise, we have 4 possible locations that have been volunteered
in
the past.

Please let me know at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested and
available
in coming.

Do you prefer the 17th or 18th?

Which location works better for you?

UMKC Administration building, 50th & Oak, just east of the Plaza - (8
small
room, 50 large)
College & Antioch (10 for fancy room, 20 for regular conference room)
College & Metcalf (unknown capacity)
130th & Metcalf  (max capacity 10)

Thanks,
Ryan