I'm trying to run a query that is passed from the form page with embedded CF
variables in it.  It doesn't sound that tough but for some reason I can't
get it to work.  This in under MX and must work in 5, too.  I've tried
various uses of Evaluate and can't get it to resolve the inner variable.
jeff.descr is a form variable and is a local var in the action code.

Form page contains:
<input name="insert_qry" type="hidden" value="INSERT INTO CUSIPGROUP (DESCR,
CHANGEUSER) VALUES ('#jeff.descr[loopcount]#', 'jabrown')">

Action code contains:
<cfquery name="qInsert" datasource="scooby">
#FORM.Insert_qry#
</cfquery>

Does anyone know anything that might work?  We are trying to solve our
cfgridupdate problems quickly without rewriting everything and get some
code-reuse, too.

Thanks for the help.

Jeff Brown
State Street - Kansas City
816-871-9441
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]