very resonable.  they have several packages to chose from.

http://www.efree2net.com/item_detail.cfm?item_no=13

                    "Keith Purtell"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     "KCFusion (E-mail)" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                    emed.com>              cc:

                    Sent by:               Subject:     [KCFusion] CF hosting
non-profit
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    fusion.org

                    03/14/03 09:35

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to CF-List

I have my own private domain name with two sites; my family genealogy and a
catch-all site with
articles on various topics. I've been paying $200/year for CF hosting (one
of the sites uses some
CF). The host company wants to raise that to $300/year. I can either find a
much cheaper company or
give up the minimal CF functions (small bulletin board, etc). Suggestions?

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the
information. Any unauthorized
intended recipient, please
message.