From: Bruce Phillips [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 1:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [KCFusion] Unexpected Loss of Session Variables

<cfapplication name="STFM-Presentation-Submission" sessionmanagement="Yes" >

Session variables are only lost by approximately 20% of users.  Remaining users experience no problem.

Thanks for the assistance.

Bruce

Bruce Phillips
Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
913-906-6000 ext 5405
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/17/03 01:42PM >>>
What does your cfapplication statement look like?