-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ryan Hartwich
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 12:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Our June meeting is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, June 25th.  Jim and
I will be attending the CFUN03, http://www.cfconf.org/cfun-03 conference and
managers' meeting in Washington, DC the week before.

The meeting will be a recap of some of the sessions and material we learned
at the conference.

If anyone else is planning on attending this conference, please let me know,

Ryan

---

We will meet at 6pm at the offices of Corporate Communications Group, Inc. -
10975 Benson Drive, Suite 150 - Bldg 12 (Corporate Woods) in Overland Park.
You can find the building by driving south on Antioch to 109th Street and
turning right into Corporate Woods (first building on your left), or
entering one of the main entrances on College Boulevard and heading towards
Antioch.  It is a three story bluish green building on a hill.

---

FYI - The local KC MMUG is undergoing some management changes this summer.
They are changing meeting locations and reorganizing.  If you are looking
for additional skill growth or volunteer opportunities, please check them
out at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KCMUG/.  The MMUG focuses on client
side MM applications like Flash, Dreamweaver, Director, etc.