If someone has CF5 installed on a dev machine would you be so kind as to
pull up the docs and tell me what the url to the live docs on MM's website
is. I have to present a comparison of CF5 charting features versus a third
party tool and I currently have MX installed.

Thanks for your help.

Bryan LaPlante