I am running into a problem and I can't figure out why.  I know i've had this problem before with using CF functions inside of SQL queries, but I can never remember what it was the last time that fixed it, so I wanted to post this query:

  <CFQUERY name="getcustomers" DATASOURCE="x">
  SELECT CustomerName, CustomerPin, CustomerRefer,CustomerEnrollmentDate
  FROM Customers
  WHERE CustomerRefer = #Affiliate_ID#
  AND #DateDiff("w",'#CreateODBCDate(CustomerEnrollmentDate)#','#CreateODBCDate(now())#')# = 0
  </CFQUERY>
I'm needing to run stats for affiliate programs and so I want a daily, weekly, monthly view.  Datediff in T-SQL didn't seem to be able to do anything other than generic day, month, etc.  Anyhow, I get the following error:

Error resolving parameter CUSTOMERENROLLMENTDATE

Obviously I have the right name, but it bombs right there...if I change around my quotes and my pound signs, it'll say it's Missing a parameter, Expected 1 or Expected 2.  Anyone easily point out what i've got in the wrong place or what I am messing up because i'm at a loss.  BTW, Affiliate_ID is from another CFOUTPUT from a query that this is all running inside of.

Thanks,
Robert