Hey All:
I just wanted to chime in my two cents.  I know I am not very active on this
list, mainly just to see if I can help out with anyone else's problems and
obviously to post some of mine when they occur.  I am living in Topeka, and
i'm not opposed to traveling to KC for the meetings, but does anyone have
objections to having them in Lawrence or Topeka sometimes?  I'd be willing
to help out with organizing a meeting based in Topeka, finding a meeting
place, etc...and i'm not volunteering anyone, but I know Adaryl is here in
Topeka and may be willing to help out as well...what does everyone think?  I
haven't attended any meetings, but I am curious, how many people usually
attend?  Can we get some chatter going about organizing something?

Thanks,
Robert