From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ryan Hartwich
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 5:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] Worldwide User Group Meeting - September 3

Hi-
I have some very exciting news. For the very first time in Macromedia
history, the company has decided to do a worldwide user group meeting and
our group is going to participate.  Using Macromedia's latest communication
solution, Breeze Live, our User Group will participate in the meeting in
real-time over the web.  In addition to seeing the presentation online, we
will be able to ask questions and interact with other User Groups and
Macromedia.

We also plan a really great giveaway that night to be raffled off to those
that attend. So please mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 3 at
6:00 PM.

I will be sending out another email with the complete agenda closer to the
event.

We will be meeting in a conference room at UMKC (near the Plaza).

Thanks!
Ryan