Thats what I thought. Manually deleteing them does not exactly bring a smile to my face but it is feasable for us. But what about larger companies with like a gazillion records. Unless your telling me that they just have tons of minimum wage people that all they do all day is delete records.
A.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 10:54 AM
Subject: RE: [KCFusion] security question

Adaryl:

Yes, if a person has IEBoster (http://www.paessler.com/IEB)  running on their machine, hidden form fields are just a right-click away.  You'd be better off putting a "ACTIVE" field in any table that you are going to allow users to delete from.  That could inactivate the record, then you could manually review the deletes before committing any of them.  That's my 2 cents.

Kory