I am getting a bit concerned (based on reportedly high turnout at other user groups)
that we may have more people wanting to participate than we have space.  I am looking
into alternative meeting locations.
Please RSVP to me at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  if you are planning on coming to the meeting
next Wednesday.
For the time being we are planning on having coke & pizza available for a small
donation.  Likewise the meeting is scheduled at UMKC.  IF we have to move to a new
location we may not be able to have food.  I'll let everyone know when I have a more
accurate count on how many will come.
Ryan<br>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]