I would like to thank everyone who came out tonight for the meetings.
Between the two locations we had roughly 90 (38 & 52) people attend!

The winner at UMKC of the copy of Studio MX 2004 was Jeff Brown!  For those
of you at Centriq/OP, please forgive us for the confusion on your raffle.  I
will collect the paper work in the next two days and a winner will be
randomly selected and announced via email and website in the next 2-3 days.

Please show your support of the user group meetings and click through the
following two links:
  http://www.macromedia.com/go/mx2004_live  (to buy or consider buying)
& http://www.macromedia.com/special/usergroups/  (to show your support in
general)

I would like to thank the following individuals for their direct assistance
in setting this up:

Charmaine Keller-Hodge, Michael Falkner, David Stutler, Casey Hill, Russell
Walker, Jim Pickering, Ron Ramphal.

I will try and post copies of the handouts, some survey results, etc. on the
website in the next day or two.

Stay tuned for future user group meetings and learning/networking
opportunities,
Ryan Hartwich

---
Our current websites:
http://www.kcfusion.org

P.s. if you are new to the groups and are NOT subscribed to the listservs,
you must subscribe manually yourself.  Instructions on how to do so or on
our websites.