Did you contact Mike Faulkner to see about Centriq? I bet you'd get a bigger
turnout if you had the meeting in OP.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 3:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] Potential meeting, Wed, Sept 24

There is a good chance that Hal Helms will be in town and available to speak
on the evening of Wednesday, September 24 (next week).  I am trying to
coordinate a meeting location that will work for him and the group, but the
large rooms at UMKC are booked until 7:15pm.

If you are interested and able to come on Wednesday, please let me know
today or early Tuesday so that I can have an idea on participation.

1) Smaller room at UMKC with max 15 or so occupancy, but earlier meeting
time (6 or 6:30 probably)
2) Large room, but meeting at 7:30ish
3) Overland Park/Centriq - may not be available, or too far for Hal to drive
4) Other locations if someone volunteers meeting space in mid-town in the
next 24 hours.  Capacity of 15+, projector, internet access desired but not
required.

Please let me know ASAP if this interests you.  If only a few people are
interested we will probably go with option #1 above.

Ryan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----Meeting/presentation topics----

Not yet finalized, but Hal Helms has been a primary figure in the writing of
Fusebox and Mach-II coding methodologies for ColdFusion, has written a
number of books on Fusebox and CFCs, and trains in Fusebox, ColdFusion,
Java, and Object Oriented coding.  www.halhelms.com for more information