Ryan asked me to repost as text only ...

There is a position or two open in my office. Please do not contact me directly
regarding this position. If you are interested, please follow company protocol and fax
in your resume.

Thank you,
Justin Hansen

Cold Fusion Web Developer/Programmer

Uhlig Communications, Inc. is an advanced-technology publishing company specializing
in variable-data printing.

We are offering an outstanding career opportunity for a Web Developer/Programmer with
exceptional Programming and Application Development experience. As a Developer, you
will take part in the design, programming, testing and implementation of highly
innovative, new publishing concepts.

Qualified individuals will have 3+ years experience developing ColdFusion
applications. Necessary skills include: CFCs, SQL 2k, XML & OOP. Additional knowledge
of Java and JDO a plus.

Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. Must be team
player, able to work independently (manage own work effectively, show initiative, able
to focus and prioritize) but seek assistance readily when needed. A strong record of
delivering projects on schedule is key.

We offer competitive compensation and benefits including 401(k) with matching and a
culture that fosters business and professional growth. We work in a modern,
high-technology office environment, and offer generous opportunities for continuing
work-related education and career advancement. EOE

Qualified individuals please fax resume to (913) 754-4219.

No agency inquiries accepted.

"z+Xע,[{jy"Բצ.+-!i0f܆+rqb~"z+بg+Z0xzf%fj^GȨNn+j)ml&ޑ*'I칻&ޙ+-{.n+q