Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 3:06 PM
Subject: RE: [KCFusion] web server trouble shooting (OT)

Almost sounds like a DNS problem or a localized internet routing problem. Did you by chance ping your server or do a tracert to it? What did you do to "coax" the KState's site into loading? Did you try following the same Remote Desktop steps that you took on the one laptop on one of the others? If so, how did that go?

Bruce Dunwiddie
Ticket Technology
P: 866.543.3331
F: 913.451.7832