Title: Message
I have a database full of emails, unfortunately some of them are bad emails (ex: [EMAIL PROTECTED] no.com).
I have a script that is mailling out to the entire database, when I was using CF4.0 it would just throw the bad emails into the undeliverable folder.  However when I run the script now with MX it gives me a cfmail error because it appears that CFMX is doing email validation and gives an error for bad emails...is there a way to force CF to just throw those bad emails in the undeliverable forlder so I can loop through me entire db?

Christopher V. Holdman
Webmaster - City of Olathe
work: 913.971.6286
cell: 913.238.4681