Ken,

Here you can find all the missing info:

https://wiki.aston.ac.uk/foswiki/bin/view/UncertWeb/WebHome

There you can find a reference for the NetCDF-U

https://wiki.aston.ac.uk/foswiki/bin/view/UncertWeb/NetCDF-U

Hope this helps.

Antonio

--
Antonio S. Cofiño
Dep. de Matemática Aplicada y

On 21/02/18 20:02, Kenneth Kehoe wrote:
Antonio,

Thanks for the reference. I have read this document. I was under the impression that netCDF-U was no longer maintained. All the "ref" links under http://www.uncertml.org/ are broken. Is there a different organization that has taken up hosting the reference documentation?

Thanks,

Ken