Dear Martin

That's a good point about snow and ice. I think we should use modified help-
text to make clear that "frozen water" means any form of solid water. I can't
recall the reason for "frozen" rather than "solid" - I guess because it felt
more obvious, if less systematic. I think I'm happy to understand "frozen
water" as "water in the solid phase", however it got into that state. I wonder
if others feel differently.

Best wishes

Jonathan

----- Forwarded message from Martin Juckes - UKRI STFC