There are plenty of tags out there that will do the job, however the main
problem is that most use functions that will only owrk under Internet
Explorer. The method I find the best and I haven't been able to tidy it up
to make it into a tag as yet, is to use word and convert it into a html
file.

Now the major problem here is that Word converts it into xml format so you
get a lot of junk that doesn't need to be there as well as not being bale to
control the font size etc. So the best method here is to tag what is not
needed using regexp. And using the regexp to change the font to friendly
fonts and sizes before saving it to the hard drive. At least this way you
can overcome the bigger corporations that have departments that dictate what
browser you must use.

Otherwise I would also suggest ActiveEdit:-)

Andrew Scott - Internet Development

Totalnet Presence Pty. Ltd.
Level 1-361 City Road
SouthBank Vic 3006