From: Reuben King [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 4:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Programatically setting search path for custom tags

Thanks for the suggestion.  This is the way I've been doing it, but it
breaks code portability.  I want the root of the application to be known
from where the application.cfm file resides (I can find this out by doing
some recursive CFDIRECTORY trickery), and not be hardcoding in something
like this.

Thanks anyway,
-R

the body.