Hi Stuart,

First, if you wish to use nulls in Access then you need to set the field up
as Required:No

If the field is set to currency and you're trying to put in integers then
that should work.

If you're trying to stuff the field with an amount using the DollarFormat
that wont work. You can use the CF function Replace to rid yourself of the
dollar sign and the commas, the stuff it into the field.