How could a number "01234567890" be an integer? It's not even a real number!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2000 10:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Integer?

Well, "01234567890" _is_ an integer, unless the rules have changed.  Maybe
it's  too big for the mod function, though; CF can't handle large numbers (I
don't remember exactly what "large" is).  How about either

val(form.myField) MOD 100

or

<cfif len(form.myfield) LT 6>  <!---    maybe not six, try yourself --->
  <cfif form.myfield MOD 100
</cfif>