A few things:

Do any of the tables have 0 records? If they do, you'll get nothing unless you do an
outer join.

Also, you're doing what's called a "cartesian join", pronounced "call-from-admin
join".  ;-)

To keep your phone from ringing, you need some type of join condition in your query to
tell the db how they are related. The syntax is db specific, but this works in every
one I've used:

SELECT *
 FROM TABLE1, TABLE2, TABLE3
 where table1.field = table2.field
  and table1.field = table3.field

Of course you'll need to substitute real field and table names in there to indicate
how the tables are related.

Another (minor) point: don't select * unless you really, really need all the fields.
It'll be slower than just selecting the fields you need because of the amount of data
coming across the wire.

Good luck!
Larry

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/27/00 11:35AM >>>
I'm trying to SELECT info from three tables and I keep getting 0 records
found heres my statement.

SELECT *
FROM TABLE1, TABLE2, TABLE3

Anyone see anything I could be doing wrong?