Copying cf-community, this belongs there.

You know you're a ColdFusion programmer if you...

- Have a quote from Dave Watts in your .signature file
- Think sending an email to cf-talk is the fastest way to contact your
wife/husband
- Have ever composed a "Why I hate sys-con" email
- Have "<cfoutput></cfoutput>" mapped to a keyboard shortcut
- Think that <cf_ObjectDump object="#Session#"> IS the interactive debugger
- Have ever tried to use
"CFTEMPONLYFORSETVARIABLENEVERUSETHISNAMEINYOURCODE12233344445555654321" in
your code to see what would happen
- Know where the above reference to
"CFTEMPONLYFORSETVARIABLENEVERUSETHISNAMEINYOURCODE12233344445555654321"
comes from
- Refer to the book as CF WACK
- Know the publication date/ISBN number for "Allaire Spectra E-Business
Construction Kit"

  Sean Brown            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  http://www.westcar.com/

  "Either way you get your dog back"
                          -Anonymous